Brow Soap and Face Mist
Yield: 6 Sets | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Olive oil, coconut oil and aloe oil moisturize, while sorbital helps hold the brow's shape. Glycerin helps keeps brows and skin soft. Paired with are refreshing Lavender Rose Face Mist, a small spritz and you will feel brand new.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Aloe & Olive Soap - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 oz Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 1/2 oz Lavender Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 12 Set 0.25 oz Lip Slide Tin Set - Silver
(6) 1 Set 0.27 oz Frosted Plastic Bottle, Sprayer, Cap Top
(6) 1 Piece Heat Seal Zip Pouch: 3" x 5" Clear
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 3.4 oz. Detergent Free Aloe & Olive Soap - 2 lb Tray
• .15 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 1.1 oz. Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
• .5 oz. Lavender Extract - Water Soluble
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Microwave
• (2) Spoon or Spatula
• (2) Small Measuring Cup
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron, workspace and sanitized equipment.
Ingredient Label: Brow Soap:Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Olea (Olive) Europaea Fruit Oil, Yellow 5, Green 5. Face Mist: Rose Hydrosol, Glycerin, Water, Lavender Extract.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.