Honey Body Lotion Recipe
Yield: 3 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This from-scratch lotion is made with some of our most luxurious butters and oils – Cupuacu Butter & Moringa Seed Oil. The resulting product is ultra-moisturizing but lightweight and beautifully scented with a sweet honey fragrance. This lotion will be a hit all summer long
(1) 2 oz Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Moringa Seed Oil
(1) 2 oz Mango Butter - Refined
(1) 2 oz Cupuacu Butter
(1) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
(1) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
(1) 2 oz Stearic Acid
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey I Washed The Kids* Fragrance Oil 1042
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) Distilled Water
(3) 1 Bottle 08 oz Natural Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(3) 1 Piece 24/410 White Smooth Flip Top Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 1.80 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1.80 oz. Moringa Seed Oil
• 0.30 oz. Mango Butter - Refined
• 0.30 oz. Cupuacu Butter
• 0.60 oz. Cocoa Butter - Deodorized & Ultra White
• 1.20 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Traditional
• 0.72 oz. Stearic Acid
• 0.24 oz. Honey I Washed The Kids* Fragrance Oil 1042
• 0.12 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - Lotions - Washes
• 0.024 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
• 16.80 oz. Distilled Water
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Stick Blender
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Small Bowl
• (1) Decorating Piping Bag with Tip
• (1) Scissors
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves, and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Moringa Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.