Basic Beard Oil Recipe
Yield: 12 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Learn how to make a nourishing beard oil with this simple kit and recipe! Customize this easy, beginner-friendly formula by adding your favorite fragrance (not included in kit!), experimenting with different oils, or adding one of our oil-soluble extract blends.
(1) 1 lb Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(2) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(2) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) Fragrance Oil (Not Included)
(1) 12 Bottle 02 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(1) 12 Piece 20/410 Black & Natural Yorker Twist Open Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 1.96 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 2.88 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 2.88 oz. Castor Oil
• 0.16 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.12 oz. Fragrance Oil (Not Included)
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Measuring Cup
• (1) Spoon or Spatula
• (1) Scale
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance (if added)
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.