Basic Tattoo Balm Recipe
Yield: 12 x 3 oz Jars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Learn how to make a moisturizing, all-natural tattoo balm with this simple kit and recipe! Customize this easy, beginner-friendly formula by experimenting with different butters and oils. We don’t recommend adding a fragrance to this product – fragrance-free tattoo care is generally best.
(2) 1 lb Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Aloe Butter Blend
(2) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) Fragrance Oil (Not Included & NOT recommended for tattoo care)
(1) 12 Jars 03 oz Natural LOW PROFILE Plastic Jar & Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 20.79 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 1.35 oz. Aloe Butter Blend
• 3.51 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 0.81 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 0.27 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.27 oz. Fragrance Oil (Not Included & NOT recommended for tattoo care)
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stainless Steel Melting Pot
• (1) Scale
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Aloe Extract, Beeswax, Vitamin E, (Fragrance, if added)
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.